Redefining Assembly Manufacturing
Whether you are involved in assembly of commercial, consumer, or industrial goods, you will require components to automate production capabilities without compromising on throughput. The need for automated assembly systems to work alongside human laborers, and to fill in labor gaps, has never been stronger. Genesis’ compact, high torque direct drive motors can often replace servo and gearbox motor systems, decreasing maintenance costs, MTBF, and footprint.
Our direct drive motors cover a wide range of assembly applications.
- Screwdriving and riveting machinery
- Coating and painting systems
- Ultrasonic welding systems
- Conveyance systems
- Pick and place robotics
- Turnkey automation solutions
- Automation machinery systems
- End of arm robotics tooling (grippers & manipulators)
- Electromechanical presses and clinchers
Application – Assembly Line Automation
Our direct drive motors are the best solution for assembly automation systems that require high throughput and precision with minimized factory footprint. Assembly systems have high run times for optimal throughput and efficiency. LiveDrive® direct drive technology reduces system downtime by simplifying the motion system.